Monday, March 7, 2011

Hymns Through the Centuries - Digitally Re-Mastered

We have just completed a full digital re-mastering of the most popular recordings in our catalog:

Hymns through the Centuries
The Cathedral Choral Society
Washington National Cathedral


Great hymns from the broad church tradition sung by a large choir in a monumental space with a large organ.
You will be singing along—guaranteed!

Add volume 2 for a special package price of $24.98!



VOLUME 1

When in our music God is glorified
Ye watchers and ye holy ones
A mighty fortress is our God
Where cross the crowded ways of life
O sacred head, sore wounded
All glory, laud and honor
Abide with me, fast falls the eventide
My shepherd will supply my need
Come, ye thankful people, come
Let all mortal flesh keep silence
Rock of ages, cleft for me
Praise, my soul, the King of heaven
Come, risen Lord
Carillon hymn: St Peter
Eternal Father, strong to save
Amazing grace! how sweet the sound
Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty
Nearer, my God, to thee
Dear Lord and Father of mankind
In Christ there is no East or West
Were you there when they crucified my Lord?
Crown Him with many crowns
Word of God, come down on earth
The Church's one foundation
God of our fathers
Father, in thy gracious keeping
Peal Bells
VOLUME 2

Peal Bells
Jesus, my all, to heaven has gone
Our thanks we give for love and hope
In the bleak midwinter
Creating God, your fingers trace
Rejoice, ye pure in Heart!
Let all the world in every corner sing
Organ solo: Ar hyd y nos
Of the Father's love begotten
Come down, O Love divine
Spirit of God, descend upon my heart
God is love
What wondrous love is this!
All my hope on God is founded
Carillon Solo: Leoni
O God of our divided world
Christ, might Savior
Breathe on me, Breath of God
I vow to thee, my country
The day thou gavest, Lord, is ended
Lord of all hopefulness
O brightness of the immortal Father's face
O praise ye the Lord!
Bagpipe Solo: Hyfrydol




Gothic G-49112 Volume 1
Retail price: $18.98
Our price: $15.98

Gothic G-49204 Volume 2
Retail price: $18.98
Our price: $15.98

Volumes 1 & 2 together
Retail price: $37.96
Our Price $24.98!

Click here to see all of our hymn CDs



No comments:

Post a Comment